A woman in England who believed she had lost her wedding band for good later learned that her dog had eaten it! Elana was surprised to see her priceless stone ring missing from the bedside table where she had placed it the previous evening.
When she saw a shredded box of Kleenex on the floor, she quickly recognized who had received the ring. Her favorite pet dog, Steve, who had secretly entered the room, ate it. Elana, on the other hand, visited a veterinarian with her dog.
Steve had ingested her mother’s priceless ring, according to the x-ray. Being aware that the ring had been lost was undoubtedly a very comforting realization for the lady, but now the question was how to retrieve it.
In any event, Elana and her better half had underestimated how tough it would be to retrieve Steve’s stomach ring. After the dog ran away, they even utilized a metal finder to search for him.
They eventually located him after four days. The woman said, “We even bought a metal detector to attempt to watch it, and happily on the fourth day it eventually emerged.”